Friday, September 18, 2009

Tree Skirt

This is the tree skirt I made for my mom. She hasn't actually seen it yet but I hope she loves it as much as I do. This was a really fun project that I had to use a lot of creativity for since I wasn't using a pattern. I started with a charm pack of the Moda Figgy Pudding collection and went from there.



I still need to figure out a closure system. I'll probably just use ribbon for bows. I also want to make cute little starts for the tree tops. I'm toying with the idea of making a tutorial for it. Let me know if it is something you'd be interested in.

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh my heck that is so cute! I just love it! I have always wanted a tree skirt but never broke down and bought one!! What fun!! You are so crafty!! Love it!

Casey and Karen said...

Wow! You are so talented! I am toying with the idea of making some curtains for our new condo, but not sure if I'm up for such a task. I think I could try to make a tree skirt if it wasn't too difficult (but it looks like it was!).

Katie Busken said...

I totally want a tutorial! I need a tree skirt and I'd love one that cute. But I need a tutorial written for dummies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...