Thursday, June 16, 2011

So You Think You're Crafty

Remember how I told you I have some exciting news to share?!? 


 Well, I am going to be competing on So You Think You're Crafty season 8! 


Starting next week I will be competing against 7 other amazingly crafty people. I am a bit nervous but really excited. It is basically a weekly competition with one person getting kicked out each week. People vote on their favorite craft without knowing who made it. It should be lots of fun and I hope I don't get eliminated first. How dreadful! 

Here's a blurb from the SYTYC blog: SYTYC is a head-to-head crafting competition. Every 10 weeks a new group of crafters is selected.  Each week the crafters are given a theme and YOU vote for your favorite.  The winner makes a free tutorial and the loser gets ‘sent home.’  

I'll let you know when the first projects are posted so you can head over to vote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...