Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cookies Follow Up & A Surprise

I ended up making sugar cookies for the cookie exchange last week. I love sugar cookies as does my family. To me it is really the best cookie out there. I have a fabulous recipe that always works. And since I can't do anything half hearted I shaped them into trees and frosted them. Cute but a lot of work. I will probably do them again next year though. They are what my family wants to eat so all the extra stay here. It's great, just a lot of work. Here's what they looked like unfrosted. That is 10 1/2 dozen sugar cookies.

I let my little boy help with the process. He loved it.

Oh and I promised a surprise so here it is.


I'm pregnant. 

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for your little family. How are you feeling?

katherine said...

Awesome Cami! Just the thought of a little newborn makes me all gooey and happy inside. Calder will be such a great big brother! Hope you're feeling well!!!!

Whitney said...

Wa HOO!! Great news!! Congrats.

happyfamily said...

I was hoping that would be the surprise! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Melanie said...

I knew it! Well, I didn't really know but I had a hunch, since you haven't been blogging as regularly lately. And you were pinning cute maternity clothes on pinterest. :D That's so exciting! Calder will be a great big brother!!

Melissa said...

Congrats!! I am glad you can buy new things in 2012 especially if it is a girl. So much cute girl stuff, although you could probably make it all. Glad you are feeling better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...