Friday, December 16, 2011

Pregnancy Nitty Gritty

All right, so here are the details about the pregnancy. I'm 15 weeks and due June 5. I feel great (now) and am really enjoying this point in life and the pregnancy for that matter. I've been spending my spare minutes looking at things like this:





and this:
or these:
And if these don't make you want to get pregnant too, I don't know what would. There is so much cute stuff out there. It's a good thing I can buy new things in 2012. Just kidding, I won't go crazy. I kept everything from our little boy and I made a lot of stuff for him. There are a lot of things that could work for a girl as well, so that's fun and easy.

We won't find out what we're having until January but for now I'm loving the idea of making special things for our #2.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...