Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thoughtful Tuesday

So, were you nicer to your family this week? I tried really hard to spend more time playing and less time cleaning and running errands. I also tried to let my husband know how much I appreciate him. I made chocolate chip cookies for my boys (their favorite) even though I was craving oatmeal raisin. There were a few other small things I did to try to make them feel extra special. 

I loved doing the challenge this week because it was like my own little secret that I was doing service for them. Jason notice and said thank you some of the things I did and Calder was just happy. So, I would say it was a huge success. Did you do the challenge this week? How did it go?

This next week the Thoughtful Tuesday challenge is your choice. Do something that will make a positive impact on someone else. I would LOVE to know what you're doing!  I'll tell you all about mine next week.

1 comment:

Tonii said...

I really love your Thoughtful Tuesday posts! It can be so overwhelming to add service to the million things we women already do...but picking one thing to focus on each week is just perfect! Thanks for inspiring me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...