- I am loving being a mom of two. I am surprised how nicely their demands are met in shifts and it is rare that they both urgently need me at the same time. I love that I can give Calder one on one attention while Colette sleeps and Colette gets special time while Calder has quiet time. I don't have much time left in the day to sew but I know that time will come.
- It's interesting how my son's independence has increased since Colette was born. He is so big these days.
- I hate typing one handed while I feed the baby.
- I love how flexible newborns are. I just pop her in the sling and away we go. She hates her car seat so we try to walk or metro as many places as possible.
- We are eating tons of fruit these days.
- I'm so impatient about getting back to my pre-pregnancy clothes. I feel like I wear the same things over and over again because I don't fit in many things. I'm also torn between buying something that fits now that probably won't work when I lose the last 10 lbs and just waiting. I'm rather tired of the clothes that fit now. What do you do?
- I re-arranged my bedroom and it looks so much better. I'll take pictures for you all soon.
- I'm trying to prep Calder for starting preschool NEXT MONTH! I'm not really sure what to do other than talk about it here and there and get really excited about it.
Thursday, August 2, 2012
List as of Late
Posted by Cami Wilcox at 11:21 PM