Saturday, April 20, 2013

Spring 2013 Outfit

Spring 2013 OutfitAlthough I'm not spending any money this month I am planning my next outfit purchase. Last year I started buying one outfit per quarter. I love this system of purchasing. It can be hard not to buy t-shirts from Target or other cheap purchases but I've found over the last year my closet is full of beautiful clothes that I love to wear. I don't have a ton of clothes but all of them are things that make me feel great.

This quarter I need a new pair of jeans. I have two pairs, one boot cut and the other more of a wide leg. I need something skinny or strait. I want to dip my toe into designer denim. I have had a pair of Sevens before and I currently have a pair of Rock & Republic which I love. I don't necessarily want to pay full price so I will probably go to Nordstrom Rack or a cool consignment shop in Bethesda called Mustard Seed. Also, my favorite pair of shoes are worn out. They are a cute pair of yellow Miz Mooz. These will replace the old ones quite nicely. I need some cardigans and some gingham. I love gingham. I'm glad it's becoming more popular. So I think this is what my spring outfit looks like. What do you think?



Monogram
anthropologie.com



Miz Mooz shoes
zappos.com



Ray Ban ray ban
glasses.com

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Love it!

DeAnn@TheSIPproject said...

Not a fan of the shirt but only because I couldn't rock it. If you can do it! I love the outfit! Though they are higher end brands then I buy from you make a good point just buy stuff you love to wear and that looks great. I love Marshall's and have purchased several Seven jeans from there for $25 each. When you get the outfit we need to see a pic of you in it!

LuAnn said...

I love Miz Mooz shoes! I also love my skinny jeans from Forever 21 that are $10.80. Melissa Resch loves some from Old Navy called Rockstar that I want to try. If it were me I'd save on the jeans and put that money toward a couple of necklaces that can be layered. But I've never bought into designer jeans so maybe I just don't know what I am missing. Whatever you do you will look great! Love the cardigan, too. LOVE that green! Check out this post, too: http://doeadeery.blogspot.com/2013/03/waxed-on-waxed-off-finding-right-waxed.html. Those are the waxed jeans that I got and love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...